Thursday, April 1, 2010

My 1st Blog...Yippie:)

Namaste to all My fellow Bloggers & followers..'if any'..:P
Today bein April 1st I thnk It is d most apt time of d year for bloggin fresherz lik me to giv Bloggin A shot.......:)
Bein an Enginnerin Student i shall Alwayz be a bit toooo lazy or i may say BUSY to be updatin myslf evrynow and thn on ths platform unlik my Kurta Clad "journalism" Frndzz...Who i alwayz consider as "Oversmart Bunch of Foolzzz" whch i aspire to b sumday....d onz who hav no clue abt d technicalities Of d Hardshipz 1 faces In ths World...hahaha..(ths Line Cumin straight out frm D Heart Of A jealous & a fustrated Engineerr..;)..)...
Last But Not D Least...I really wana Thnk My New dost "रोहिणी kejriwal" जिसका आज जनम दिन है। Whose Blogspot Gave Me a bit of Courage & lots of inspiration to Tak My Writing Skills To d next Level....:) धन्यवाद रोहिणी ;)
Wuld Even Lik To thnk Papa Who Once Told me"बेटा Keep on writing...रुकना मत"...
thtzz all frm my side... m still Learnin D ropes of Bloggin...Wuld really Appreciate feedback frm My fellow Bloggerzz...
Till Nxt Tim....Keep Blogginn:)

4 comments:

  1. hey nice..ya ur dad is right u shud keep writing..so do not b lazy..waiting for the next one..get going..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am replying after ages as am here after ages like literally... Thank U soo very much.. Hmm so Aditee, I have another blog coming up soon.. :) Stay Tuned

      Delete
  2. I love that line which came 'straight from the heart of a jealous and frustrated engineer' :D
    Write more often! You so have a sense of humour. Use it here :) I love that line which came 'straight from the heart of a jealous and frustrated engineer' :D
    Write more often! You so have a sense of humour. Use it here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isha!! Thank u for commenting..:) One of the few who actually made an effort to read my random ramblings..hahaha... For me it's like a whole pre-production process :-P... From mind to paper..But keep reading and inspiring Me! :)

      Delete